What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IFPA17 - UK participants

What an experience that must have been for @Chief by the way!!!! First round of the world championships and your grouped with the Michael Jordan of our sport!! Incredible mate. And maybe even took points from him??? Incredible, what an amazing thing

What an experience that must have been for @Chief by the way!!!! First round of the world championships and your grouped with the Michael Jordan of our sport!! Incredible mate. And maybe even took points from him??? Incredible, what an amazing thing
Just heard that Sam the Chief McCourt did indeed beat the great one, Keith Elwin, on Quicksilver 🙌🙌🙌 thats one to chalk off the bucket list mate 👊

Historically you need 98 points from the 8 rounds to qualify clean and typically if you get 96 points then you'll be in at least a tie breaker , so Andy , who is currently on 68 points after 6 rounds needs 30 from the last 2 rounds , not impossible , however it ain't gonna be easy . Massive congratulations to @Chief Sam for taking points off the great one !! must've made the trip worthwhile just for that 😁👍👏👊

Historically you need 98 points from the 8 rounds to qualify clean and typically if you get 96 points then you'll be in at least a tie breaker , so Andy , who is currently on 68 points after 6 rounds needs 30 from the last 2 rounds , not impossible , however it ain't gonna be easy . Massive congratulations to @Chief Sam for taking points off the great one !! must've made the trip worthwhile just for that 😁👍👏👊
and my AFM does not play like a dog :D

the red rubber Josh has put on the games is really causing chaos with the players. Although watch Keith Elwin live catch on ball 2 of AFM. ****ing mental.

It was a frustrating competition in which despite a poor result I actually feel I played rather well winning a number of games against big names but not enough to recover from the damage done by a series of house balls on the e/m's in the early rounds, however as you can see from Sam's pics it was a fantastic experience and worth every penny spent. So many extremely rare games I had never even heard of, palm trees, beautiful white sands, sun, cocktails, exotic food and Twin peaks most evenings 😀 A great time and amazing memories made. 😊😊

It was a frustrating competition in which despite a poor result I actually feel I played rather well winning a number of games against big names but not enough to recover from the damage done by a series of house balls on the e/m's in the early rounds, however as you can see from Sam's pics it was a fantastic experience and worth every penny spent. So many extremely rare games I had never even heard of, palm trees, beautiful white sands, sun, cocktails, exotic food and Twin peaks most evenings 😀 A great time and amazing memories made. 😊😊
The IFPA World Championships... toughest. tournament . in. the .World , no doubt , good learning experience for You Andy & Sam , you definitely have the qualities to go deep into the IFPA's one day ,you need lots of mental , physical and emotional stamina and , at times , a bit of luck here and there .The venue , beaches ,bars and weather all look top drawer and at least you got a cuddle from Colby,I can see why they call that place twin peaks ;)😍

Absolutely agree, thank you Rich. I must also add thanks to everyone who put money in the pot way back in 2020 to help me get over there, so generous and very much appreciated! Its off to Fulda in 2 weeks and then NERG & Pinfest but being well I will be 100% accepting my invite next year to IFPA 18 in Germany 👍

Back
Top Bottom