What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If You like Pina Coladas...

So, all tests completed and no issues reported. Here are the v109 links for my version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wo4iybcnyr6x33a/gotg109-mypinballs-v120.img?raw=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/95e5kifa0zlse6b/gotg109le-mypinballs-v120.img?raw=1

Also, as been asked a few times now, If you would like to reward my effort in sorting the v109 update out and support my pinball business generally see here for a donate button. There is also more detail on the changes made and ordering info if you want a pre-setup SD card etc:

https://mypinballs.com/software/gotg

Ok,

So its time to update the custom music and speech code for v1.11. I hope you all appreciate the efforts as this **** takes ages!!!

Also, you'll notice no cleland v1.11 yet as we are working together to bring these updates now :) Stern aren't making it easy on us either or pinball browser but we stick at it

All donations greatly received .... ;)

--> mypinballs.com and click donate .. :)

So its time to update the custom music and speech code for v1.11. I hope you all appreciate the efforts as this **** takes ages!!!

Also, you'll notice no cleland v1.11 yet as we are working together to bring these updates now :) Stern aren't making it easy on us either or pinball browser but we stick at it

Thanks Jim, that's brilliant news, Donation made!

We couldn't cope without the Cleland mix so are back on 1.06, happy to test LE version when it's ready

New updated version of the PRO v1.11 code to try out. With Creep in the song list now and hopefully now static sounds any longer (pinball browser fix)

Let me know how you get on..
I forgot to include the mr blue sky music in the first test so i will fix that and also i am thinking of adding the beastie boys song no sleep til brooklyn. which song would we drop though??

If there are testers out there, please let know the sound static problems are fixed first though

Excuse my ignorance/stupidity please @myPinballs
Over on Pinside, in the TMNT 1987 video code discussion it's regularly raised that a custom audio package was also available a couple of years & numerous firmware updates ago.

Nobody has taken on the task of maintaining this due to the following explanation I was told a couple of weeks ago:

"Nowadays, it's not really feasible to get music or sounds replaced using Pinball Browser. You'll now get random popping noises to any replaced sounds."

Are you able to still maintain the GoTG custom audio due to your general sorcery and genius Jim ? Or is the above just nonsense?

Thanks in advance mate

Happy to update to your latest version. What's new?

Excuse my ignorance/stupidity please @myPinballs
Over on Pinside, in the TMNT 1987 video code discussion it's regularly raised that a custom audio package was also available a couple of years & numerous firmware updates ago.

Nobody has taken on the task of maintaining this due to the following explanation I was told a couple of weeks ago:

"Nowadays, it's not really feasible to get music or sounds replaced using Pinball Browser. You'll now get random popping noises to any replaced sounds."

Are you able to still maintain the GoTG custom audio due to your general sorcery and genius Jim ? Or is the above just nonsense?

Thanks in advance mate
It is still possible but takes alot of time. The main issue is stern change the references to sounds every update so old pb macros nolonger work meaning you have to import all the sounds manually again. But I created my own macro recreation tool using some ‘magic’ so I can recreate the 1100 records for gotg fairly quickly.

The static sound issue I think is now solved my pb mostly

I could probably sort the tmnt one to but I would have to have a working updated old version as a reference and i would have to charge people for it.

It is still possible but takes alot of time. The main issue is stern change the references to sounds every update so old pb macros nolonger work meaning you have to import all the sounds manually again. But I created my own macro recreation tool using some ‘magic’ so I can recreate the 1100 records for gotg fairly quickly.

The static sound issue I think is now solved my pb mostly

I could probably sort the tmnt one to but I would have to have a working updated old version as a reference and i would have to charge people for it.
Ah ok mate, one of the issues on the thread is nobody has come forward and.volunteered the old working code either when peeps have asked so I'm not sure that's even viable.
Cheers for clarifying though.

Awesome fun game GOTG is with mypinballs music.

Switched back to the factory default settings for the ball save, replay award and have to shoot the scoop to start a mode from the get go.

But man its like mega difficult for me, sure has that one more go feel to it which is great.

Little Baby Groot arrived today so I need to stick him in the game, giving me the F-you just to rub it in how hard this game is 😂

IMG_20231222_162059078~2.jpg

Can you see how many hadrons you have left anywhere or does my pea-sized brain have to remember how many I've used?

Can you see how many hadrons you have left anywhere or does my pea-sized brain have to remember how many I've used?
Not sure, actually haven't looked at the screen for them. I'll have a look out for them later, but you only get 3 each time.

Reactions: Jib
Back
Top Bottom