What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could only have one machine for the rest of time?

MM, for one reason. It's Funny, and fun playing :)

If price was an issue, TAF, for similar reasons :)

Itd probably be a Sys11.
It's not really about rulesets for me, but I never tire of the colours and the music of that era. Maybe EATPM.
Or Rock Rock Rocking Rollergames.

Outside of that, maybe BSD for its eternal challenge, or IJ for all the stuff it has piled in.

So in answer to your question "Which one game?" I'd say those four, and a couple of others ;)

Which would it be? Would you go for deep rule sets or the simplicity of pick up and play like Cyclone, Dr Dude etc?

Would have to be the Shadow - just love the speed of it.

Have had mine up and running for two years now, and it's still the game I play the most.

I only recently managed to complete the Beryllium Sphere feature - and I don't think I've ever completed Escape Underwater Doom!

Think that all the multiballs are excellent - can only manage to actually enter the Hotel Monolith every 3rd or 4th time I start it.
Triple Jackpot on both three ball multiballs has a great shout out (and is difficult to achieve) - and the super jackpot for Khan Multiball is inspired!

Only manage to get to the final battle on the very odd occasion - and I've only ever completed it twice!

So still plenty to play for.

'Coward, Chicken, Sissy, come on, play again'

Cheers
Geoff

Obvious answer but TAF. The reason I'm in this mess! Even if I never played it again, it would still be a fantastic looking machine.

From my current experience it would have to be TAF. Played it at lunch and it makes me laugh, swear and jump about. As John says, it looks good too and doesn't divide the audience like others machines but it is also the one I don't think I would ever let go.

Back
Top Bottom