What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you bought tickets from NLP for Manchester...... Or are bringing a game or coming

Poibug

Registered
You should all have the tickets by now for everyone who purchased them
I have sent all of them out - if not pm me or email tickets at ukpinball dot com
Print them out - don't bring a pic of it on your phone
If you are lucky to be at the front of the q at 10am you can get in straight away
if you are at the front of the q at 10am with no ticket you will have to wait there till 11am

LAST ORDERS RE BUYING TICKETS IS TUESDAY NIGHT from www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone

your support is greatly appreciated:thumbs:

have fun on the day:D - do what I do - treat each show like it is the last one - cos one day it may well be
if ya cant get on a machine - politely ask for a two player game:hmm:

do report faults found to the desk - we will endeavour to fix em - tho bear in mind - it's a big job keeping 100 plus pins going
90% there know fook all about pins - if you are brave enough TRY and educate some - even telling people together they can play against each other in 2,3 or 4 player games helps - believe me - a lot DO NOT know this - same re 1 person unknowingly playing a four player game on their own

If you see a basic fault yourself - eg ball hang up - please guys ya know what your doing - free it up yourselves - if gentle persuasion will not work - again TELL US - mentinioning the machine number:clap::clap:

IF in the highly unlikely event of someone abusing a game tell us straight away,or if you are up for it, ask the poilitely to stop( never really happened before but always a first)

The lock in is now FULL - sorry:(

If ya go to the lock in please try n be courteous and put rubbish etc in the bin:thumbs:

And , most importantly - if you need to buy someone a beer I will happily accept real ale on sat night in weatherspoons nearby :)

PS check out the awesome NLP made games that will be on the Teenage Cancer Trust stall

Cheers all - see ya at the mayhem!!

Last edited:
Looking forward to my first Lock in! More pinball than you can shake a stick at. Hurrahhh!!

I'm presuming the bar in there is closed after 6 so do we raid ASDA next door for beers or test the local deliveroo service?

Gutted that I couldn't get the logistics sorted out to join the lock-in, but here's looking forward to Saturday...

Forgot to add please have a go of the tombola, that money goes to the teenage cancer trust.On the actual TCT stand there will be a home made reaction time machine made by NLPer Dan aka @Wizards_Hat
Elsewhere nlp/ @Mooseman TAF electric chair will be there,and another NLPer Paul aka wizcat has rigged up a games controller to a pin machine

I'm presuming the bar in there is closed after 6 so do we raid ASDA next door for beers or test the local deliveroo service?

I was also curious about this, as in, are bags checked or anything as I was planning on taking some beer and stashing it in my hotel (Holiday Inn Express) and going for it just before.

If there’s a supermarket that close by then fair enough. (I haven’t heard different from Dan so I assume I’m still in the lock-in)

Can't get there this weekend, but good luck with everything guys, hope it all goes well!

Sure Dan @Wizards_Hat will confirm but you can bring your own drinks to the lock in (inc booze) as the bar will not be open. During the day for the actual event, no idea whether they'd search your bags and not allow you in with your own stuff.

At the lock-in you are welcome to bring your own food/drink etc (no search of any kind).

The only things open at the lock-in are the pinball area & the toilets - there are no other facilities, or access to any other areas...though I will be providing pizza, soft drinks, doughnuts & other sugary snacks (& baby-wipes, so there's no greasy fingers on machines!).

...& yes, Asda is very close by - several people often do call thereto stock-up between being kicked out at 6 & the start of the lock-in (usually about 7).

Any other queries about the lock-in just ask.

Regards,
Dan.

Back
Top Bottom