What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Identify this pin ?

Back to front too. Was wondering what 'TA YALPER' meant

Looking back at the earlier posts. Seems like we’ve lost quite a few members from the forum over the last couple of years

I was thinking this the other day.. @Paul is there a timeframe where if people haven’t visited the site, in say 1yr, then they are removed?
Not presently, however your mindreading course seems to be going well as i was just looking at this only yesterday. I think i can do this using internal permissions... i.e. User hasnt been on for 365 days then move them to a new group (Say "inactive")... this would show under their username on the left.
When/if they come back, within 24 hours they would drop out of this group back to the standard members group

Looking back at the earlier posts. Seems like we’ve lost quite a few members from the forum over the last couple of years

To be fair, it's the same with any internet forum. You have the core group who are here forever, the ones that just come to do something specific (say sell a machine), and all those inbetween. From my perspective everyone is welcome (unless you have been banned for being naughty of course - everyone is allowed the chance until it is abused)... :)

For sure any social group has to have people joining and people leaving. It’s only natural. I was just reminded how many of the regular commentators seem to have dropped out over the last few years. The south coast lot in particular have all gone extremely quiet.

Strange to think that the majority of users on the forum now are probably unaware of Dean’s Badgers 😂

Leading on from guess the pin thread!
Just watched a LNER train advert there’s about 5 pins in the back ground I think I can identify about 2 only quick shot with them in the background about 7 -10 seconds in see if you can spot any? On you tube

Attachments

• F0F607E9-1E59-4C75-B4AB-24270420AA49.png
    F0F607E9-1E59-4C75-B4AB-24270420AA49.png
    172 KB · Views: 16
  • 7FDB76C6-4BB6-4A4E-B73F-3462209512DC.png
    7FDB76C6-4BB6-4A4E-B73F-3462209512DC.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom