What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Identify the Machine?!?!

Weisszach

Registered
I need some help in remembering an old pinball machine. I will tell you my story........

When me and best mate were much younger we decided to do up an old pinball machine that his dad had stashed in the garage. His dad used to fix old jukeboxes and pinball machines back in the 60s & 70s and he was meant to be one of the top jukebox repairers (still is I think). Well we got this dirty, dank machine out and under the supervision of his old fellow started to restore it all. Every day and night for 8 weeks we worked on this thing, rubbing the legs down, cleaning inside and out, replacing all the rubbers, bulbs and balls. It was a labor of love and probably where I get my passion from. 8 weeks constant work for a 16 year old was hard but the day came for us to turn the thing on and play it to our hearts content. It felt even more special considering the amount of work we put into it. I was truly excited, we put the plug in and switched it on. Instantly every single bulb blew in the machine, my mates dad encouraged us to start working again to find the issue but we gave up and moved onto something else (something I deeply regret now).

I want to try and remember this machine and maybe even get a chance to play it (Play Expo coming up so maybe then). It was a non-digital machine, I think from the 60s maybe 70s. I remember it being a card themed machine where you could collect poker hands like flush, 4 of kind, etc by hitting targets. Thats about all I can remember but I am positive if I saw an image a would know it instantly. Can anyone help me out????

Thanks JT. a lot to look through, I am sure it was cowboy themed as well. Maybe I have invented a pinball machine in my head that never existed. ha ha

the most common theme for EM games. strangely cards and solid state don't mix so well. try to remember if it was one two or four player. will really narrow the search.

western theme and cards could be one of the most famous games of all time

as played by Tommy himself!

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1381

Found it, me and my mate finally found it after plenty of help. Thanks to Replay. The machine was called Sweethearts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well when I said found it we actually mean we're in discussion. It's either sweetheart, king of diamonds or king and Queens.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom