What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IDC connectors.

PBrookfield

Resident Uneconomical Repair Representative
Alias
Paul
I would just like to let the world know that IDC connectors are the epitome of hatred and frustration.
If you like them, you're wrong and you're a grotesquely ugly freak.
If you use them and you don't even use strain-relief brackets on them, I sincerely hope you have fleas infest your undergarments.

Don't even get me started on those flexible flat ribbon cables that are in everything expensive now.

As you may have guessed, I'm not having a great time with a modification, albeit on an Atari ST as opposed to a pinball machine. But I know here I will find a few more people here willing to grab their pitchforks and join my riot.

Last edited:
@PBrookfield - I understand your frustration, and they are crap however would appreciate it if temper the language a little please.

Lots of us access the forum at work, and posts like this are likely to set off profanity detectors and the like on corporate firewalls....

Cheers
Paul

@PBrookfield - I understand your frustration, and they are crap however would appreciate it if temper the language a little please.

Lots of us access the forum at work, and posts like this are likely to set off profanity detectors and the like on corporate firewalls....

Cheers
Paul
Ah, sorry, likewise. I thought the censoring was adequate; I'll amend the post.

Back
Top Bottom