What's new

Ice bucket challende at the party

Poibug

Registered
Been challenged to do it,but don't sound much fun.

However if a miracle happens and someone is mad enough to get to do a whip around of £40 or more I will do it at the party this weekend.
To add further insult to me I will even down a bottle of Buddweiser is someone buys it-that to me would be even worse than the ice water-akin a scouser wearing a Man Utd top or vice versa!
I can hopefully get away with this as few will see this before the party or the funds won't be raised,or people will be too busy playing to organise it all:clap:

If I get the tap about an ice bucket challenge and the moneys there,I do it,and money goes to charity - motor neurone or maybe a pin related one like TCT or BHF.Will just giving it when I get back
If £50 I will happily wear an England shirt for the the ice bucket challenge,then promptly take it off afterwards!!

Simples

Last edited:
Too late mate tis out there now, i'll put it on the yahoo board for you as well plus will fetch you a bottle of bud along, largest I can find :D

TBH an England top,even if it meant getting soaked and only worn for two mins would be too much.

IF it happens,lets hope only £49.99 is raised-no England top then:eek:

Been challenged to do it,but don't sound much fun.

However if a miracle happens and someone is mad enough to get to do a whip around of £40 or more I will do it at the party this weekend.
To add further insult to me I will even down a bottle of Buddweiser is someone buys it-that to me would be even worse than the ice water-akin a scouser wearing a Man Utd top or vice versa!
I can hopefully get away with this as few will see this before the party or the funds won't be raised,or people will be too busy playing to organise it all:clap:

If I get the tap about an ice bucket challenge and the moneys there,I do it,and money goes to charity - motor neurone or maybe a pin related one like TCT or BHF.Will just giving it when I get back
If £50 I will happily wear an England shirt for the the ice bucket challenge,then promptly take it off afterwards!!

Simples

I got three of them fricking nominations and still avoided doing it so paying money for you to do it will clear my guilt ;) such a good idea chris and I for one would gladly throw water over you and more importantly pay to see you drink a bud :)

Sign me up for that, hey maybe even better you drinking a bud wearing an England top also while playing a WoZ , and strangely that may , by some weird force of coincidences actually be possible at the party, as I might just know of the whereabouts of an emerald city woz in all it's glorious gayness :cool:

Cheers
Will

I got three of them fricking nominations and still avoided doing it so paying money for you to do it will clear my guilt ;) such a good idea chris and I for one would gladly throw water over you and more importantly pay to see you drink a bud :)

Sign me up for that, hey maybe even better you drinking a bud wearing an England top also while playing a WoZ , and strangely that may , by some weird force of coincidences actually be possible at the party, as I might just know of the whereabouts of an emerald city woz in all it's glorious gayness :cool:

Cheers
Will

Barber,I now hate you.;)
For playing WOZ with me in an England top ya need to raise £60 - oops I don't have an England top either!!

Back
Top Bottom