What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ice bucket challende at the party

Poibug

Registered
Been challenged to do it,but don't sound much fun.

However if a miracle happens and someone is mad enough to get to do a whip around of £40 or more I will do it at the party this weekend.
To add further insult to me I will even down a bottle of Buddweiser is someone buys it-that to me would be even worse than the ice water-akin a scouser wearing a Man Utd top or vice versa!
I can hopefully get away with this as few will see this before the party or the funds won't be raised,or people will be too busy playing to organise it all:clap:

If I get the tap about an ice bucket challenge and the moneys there,I do it,and money goes to charity - motor neurone or maybe a pin related one like TCT or BHF.Will just giving it when I get back
If £50 I will happily wear an England shirt for the the ice bucket challenge,then promptly take it off afterwards!!

Simples

Last edited:
Too late mate tis out there now, i'll put it on the yahoo board for you as well plus will fetch you a bottle of bud along, largest I can find :D

TBH an England top,even if it meant getting soaked and only worn for two mins would be too much.

IF it happens,lets hope only £49.99 is raised-no England top then:eek:

Been challenged to do it,but don't sound much fun.

However if a miracle happens and someone is mad enough to get to do a whip around of £40 or more I will do it at the party this weekend.
To add further insult to me I will even down a bottle of Buddweiser is someone buys it-that to me would be even worse than the ice water-akin a scouser wearing a Man Utd top or vice versa!
I can hopefully get away with this as few will see this before the party or the funds won't be raised,or people will be too busy playing to organise it all:clap:

If I get the tap about an ice bucket challenge and the moneys there,I do it,and money goes to charity - motor neurone or maybe a pin related one like TCT or BHF.Will just giving it when I get back
If £50 I will happily wear an England shirt for the the ice bucket challenge,then promptly take it off afterwards!!

Simples

I got three of them fricking nominations and still avoided doing it so paying money for you to do it will clear my guilt ;) such a good idea chris and I for one would gladly throw water over you and more importantly pay to see you drink a bud :)

Sign me up for that, hey maybe even better you drinking a bud wearing an England top also while playing a WoZ , and strangely that may , by some weird force of coincidences actually be possible at the party, as I might just know of the whereabouts of an emerald city woz in all it's glorious gayness :cool:

Cheers
Will

I got three of them fricking nominations and still avoided doing it so paying money for you to do it will clear my guilt ;) such a good idea chris and I for one would gladly throw water over you and more importantly pay to see you drink a bud :)

Sign me up for that, hey maybe even better you drinking a bud wearing an England top also while playing a WoZ , and strangely that may , by some weird force of coincidences actually be possible at the party, as I might just know of the whereabouts of an emerald city woz in all it's glorious gayness :cool:

Cheers
Will

Barber,I now hate you.;)
For playing WOZ with me in an England top ya need to raise £60 - oops I don't have an England top either!!

Back
Top Bottom