What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really hope this is just another Fake News Story

I've actually found out who is responsible for the Virus. It's actually @Neil McRae !!!!! Yes, you heard it here first. Corona virus was caused by 5G.

Just watch:

.......or, it could still be that the butler did it?

just because 2 things happen around the same time doesn’t mean they are necessarily linked, bit like if I have worn red socks every time Ferrari have won while watching the grand prixs, does that mean if I wear red sock for the next race ferrari will win ?
Thats just called coincidence, besides I don’t have any red socks... (hmmm Ferrari haven’t won in a bit, maybe I should give that a try)

Kinda sounds like counterfactual thinking or subtractive reasoning, not great ways to work

Also Some false info in that video, wuhan was not the first city to get full coverage. Many other cities where up and running already by the time wuhan came on board. In fact the first city to be fully covered was actually in Europe, Monaco I think. I’m sure Neil could jump in with a lot more info and dates etc

5G uses same tech as 4G from a radiating POV so the whole thing is a great pile of turd.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it was 5G I'm pretty sure they'd just switch off 5G instead of all this crazyness.

"5G uses same tech as 4G from a radiating POV so the whole thing is a great pile of turd"

Ha. Deflection is the first sign of guilt! I was right!

I've just ordered some red socks from Amazon. Your never know.

Back
Top Bottom