What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I played Jersey Jack's Pirates of the Caribbean Prototype. Here's the video!

JLou04

Registered
Hi everyone! Newbie on this board, but a longtime pinhead. Yesterday I got the chance to visit the JJP factory and check out the prototype of their amazing Pirates of the Caribbean pin, so I figured I'd share both the video and the blog that I wrote about it. It's a pretty darn impressive game, and I'm definitely looking forward to see where they take it after the prototype stage!

http://wobm.com/jersey-jack-pinball-pirates-of-the-caribbean-gameplay/

Thanks for posting the movie. Although that website is click bait central!

Thanks for posting the movie. Although that website is click bait central!

Hi Neil!

I'm sorry it comes across that way. I'm one of the DJs/bloggers for the radio station that the website is for. They've recently redesigned it (which, if I'm being honest, I'm not a huge fan of), but the bulk of the content is of local interest to the Ocean County, NJ audience. Being a huge pinhead and local to JJP, I've visited with Jack and the factory a number of times, and he's always been really generous with his time, so my goal is to tell our audience here at the Jersey Shore that there are some REALLY cool things going on here, and while I'm at it I figured my fellow pinball fans would enjoy the early look at their next pin even though the actual website content is more locally focused.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video! I'm actually going back next week to sit down with Jack and do a proper interview about POTC, and I'll be happy to share the video when I have it ready to go.

Please do that would be fantastic! See if you can do it week of 4 December as I’m in New York/ New Jersey then and I’ll come with you :) assuming Jack would let me in! Im hoping they have it at the show in Orlando in a couple of weeks time!

Neil
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please do that would be fantastic! See if you can do it week of 4 December as I’m in New York/ New Jersey then and I’ll come with you :) assuming Jack would let me in! Im hoping they have it at the show in Orlando in a couple of weeks time!

Neil
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hah, I wish I could! I totally geek out about stuff like this and I would love to bring people along with me. We already have the interview booked for this coming week, but if you have any questions that you'd like me to ask, I'd be happy to!

Back
Top Bottom