What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love wrestling

I frickin loved it. If I'm brutally honest, wish i still had it as JM ain't floating my boat.

Ooooooooh yeeeeeaaahh
That's made me a little bit sad Gaz [emoji20]

But my happiness that it's now down the road and I can play it loads overrides that [emoji3][emoji6]

Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhh

image.jpg
And here is @GrizZ playing it today first time set up ..... Gotta say @Gaz Shiells what a beauty and what a cracking fun game..... Don't know how this had been overlooked , awesome layout and bags of fun and fast for a wife body..... Don't worry gaz will give you a shout if and when I sell it, so expect a call tomorrow ;)

Yeah, the translite is rubbish, a guy on pinside sells the proto ones which are way better. @Fintan Stack wants dibs as I snatched it from the jaws of victory from him. Glad you're enjoying it. I found some cool instruction cards for this as well. Search the forum for instruction cards and there's a thread with a guy who makes his own. They're really good

Back
Top Bottom