What's new

I am very upset (ok perhaps because I am drunk)

"Reserver uniquement au consommateur du bar" so basically as you say, yes. Drink in the bar or bugger off. I think it's disgraceful

"Reserver uniquement au consommateur du bar" so basically as you say, yes. Drink in the bar or bugger off. I think it's disgraceful

Bars are for drinking. They are a business. The machine is there to encourage business. I can understand it. Granted the wording could be a little more diplomatic but how hard is it to at least just buy an orange juice. Who does the bar owner want in more ?....... a player(s) having a session and putting money into the till also or someone hogging the game and putting nothing behind the bar ( and potentially stopping drinking/paying customers from hanging around to play the game and drink)

Last edited:
Reactions: JMP
I'm actually more upset about the sun fade.

Bars are for drinking in. The owner has to pay rent etc. Spending 2 Euros for an hours worth of playing is taking the mick.

Bars are for drinking. They are a business. The machine is there to encourage business. I can understand it. Granted the wording could be a little more diplomatic but how hard is it to at least just buy an orange juice. Who does the bar owner want in more ?....... a player(s) having a session and putting money into the till also or someone hogging the game and putting nothing behind the bar ( and potentially stopping drinking/paying customers from hanging around to play the game and drink also)
You miserable fukker

Couldn't they at least have put the sign in a better place? :tut:

Most landords I know get really ****ed off when people come in just to play machines, and the ones who just order half a coke then play the machines are treated with even greater suspicion. Though that's usually the fruit machine as they think they are being scammed by the non drink buyers.

Reactions: Ian
Back
Top Bottom