What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted I’m after any of these titles

Hiltoncriss

Site Supporter
5Years
Please send me a PM if you want to sell any of the below titles.

Bally - Williams

Star Trek TNG
Scared Stiff
Champion Pub

CGC

Medieval Madness
Monster Bash

Stern

Lord of the Rings
Metallica Prem
Aerosmith Prem
Jurassic Park Prem
Stranger Things Prem

Spooky Pinball

Total Nuclear Anihilation
Rick & Morty

JJP

Willy Wonka Prem

Cheers,
Chris

I’ve enjoyed every JJP released to date and I think they have a place in a bigger collection.
I’ve owned TH, WOZ x2 and now a GnR and I’ve enjoyed playing Wonka and DI the times I’ve been lucky enough to find them.
My personal opinion OC. 👍

Why not engage the talents of the Pinball Man?

C9816E7A-1A7B-4397-A439-4476B239652C.jpeg

By being the only admin of a sales group where every post has to be approved by an admin 🥴 the guy is a professional ball bag
Bingo, gets all the good pins/good prices and only approves the expensive pins or really unpopular ones, basically price fixing the market and making a killing at the same time,

Bingo, gets all the good pins/good prices and only approves the expensive pins or really unpopular ones, basically price fixing the market and making a killing at the same time,
Absolutely mate, best thing everyone can do is leave his group. Or just give him small words of advice until you get banned like I did 😂

Which face book group does he own ? I thought he had sold that he is not the only person who does that but to be fair I don’t think he gets that many pins

We should get someone to post a a very very low priced banger of a pin, then screen shot his messages to them, and show them was he is doing,
Saw his post on FB earlier and thought it might be a joke due to the "snakey" email address 😅
I'm guessing his "free help" involves him finding and buying pins on the person he's "helping out" and then selling on to the person for a couple of grand on top?; what a guy!
There's a dude who I've seen on YT who I think must do that with guitars; I'd imagine that atleast the guitar guy is upfront about a finders fee, which is fine - got to make a living; just don't make out that you are doing people a favour 😀

My fb feed has been bombarded by a certain pinball finder advert and video it’s actually rather annoying. I’d say most pins sold on here end up be resold in 6 months by resellers atm, it’s a shame really but my suggestion to say who bought the machine , username only fell was shot down by certain member so there’s not much we can do I guess I’d have no qualms in letting the seller list my name as the buyer as I have nothing to hide

My fb feed has been bombarded by a certain pinball finder advert and video it’s actually rather annoying. I’d say most pins sold on here end up be resold in 6 months by resellers atm, it’s a shame really but my suggestion to say who bought the machine , username only fell was shot down by certain member so there’s not much we can do I guess I’d have no qualms in letting the seller list my name as the buyer as I have nothing to hide

We do seem to be hemorrhaging pins at the moment.

I love this forum but as a hub to keep pins within a community it's not as effective as it was (no fault of Paul's). These things are worth such big money now that we can't really blame anyone for selling to whoever they wish. That being said I'd only sell to someone I believed would do the right thing when they'd finished with the machine.

I'd like to have a group who swap games between each other and sell to one another but I fear the horse has bolted.

Most are sold via DM now and it's hard to blame anyone for that either. It's nice to know that your prized machine is going to a good home rather than a first come first serve where it might get flipped.

I still offer everything on here first if I don’t already have a customer for it the problem is people on here just don’t want to pay the money for the nicer stuff I sell South Park and jm didn’t sell on here no interest problem the nicest you will ever see yet Williams amusement s would snap my hand off I normally have a deal with them that I will put it on here first then if no takers they can have it at the price advertised on here I don’t feel any shame about that as I did offer on here first
I don’t think Wes is a massive threat to pinball sales he is basically acting as a fence I doubt he has a Hugh customer list with people wanting to sell and I bet he has no money to buy a 10k game if he was offered one
I know he was gifted a lot of old pins recently one being bttf as the guy just wanted rid as he was paying storage for them he has sold a lot of those at market value no silly prices I believe Alan j has bought some
I have met Wes a few years ago and he is actually a really nice guy

I take it this 'used car salesman' operates on face****e?
Closed my account a couple of years ago so well behind the curve

Back
Top Bottom