What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hurricane £780

Collected earlier today. Very happy with the condition, its a diamond plate playfield with zero wear. Ramps and plastics are all perfect. Front of cab is faded but the sides are perfect and bright :)

Had a quick game there and it seems fun. You cant grumble for a fully working DMD game for under £700 ;)

Thanks for thr heads up @Sgt GrizZ

The beauty of Hurricane is that you can go for a pi$$ while the ball is in the Ferris wheel. :thumbs:

Great price, well done.

Collected earlier today. Very happy with the condition, its a diamond plate playfield with zero wear. Ramps and plastics are all perfect. Front of cab is faded but the sides are perfect and bright :)

Had a quick game there and it seems fun. You cant grumble for a fully working DMD game for under £700 ;)

Glad it went to a forum regular :thumbs:

You're welcome Dan, although I was just correcting our Kenny from the post above perhaps I should have quoted his reply to give it some context :thumbs:

Hurricane was the 2nd williams dmd game after T2. Cyclone and comet were not dmd

thank you Professor Pinball

From a 'first & last' point of view, Hurricane was the first WMS product with the 'new, but not really improved' flipper return spring arrangement fitted in production, and the last with conventional (i.e. non solid-state/Fliptronic) flipper electrics.

I'll PM you to discuss my finder's fee ;-) ;-) :-D

Back
Top Bottom