What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold HUO Walking Dead Pro

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
So then, time for a change around at mypinballs HQ. Decided to move on my Walking Dead HUO that i bought NIB last year around this time i think from Phil at PH. Pretty much as new to be honest. We all know what these are and the popularity of them.

Been in my games room since the unboxing. Probably played around 250-300 games on it. Ghostbusters that i got at the same time has been played more to be honest. Other games now on the horizon and with limited space mean this needs to go.

£5600

Prefer cash over trades on this one. The colour dmd pictured is not included.

Can be viewed, played and inspected via appointment. Drop me a message. Courier via martin or collection in person

IMG_8584.jpg
IMG_8585.jpg
IMG_8586.jpg
IMG_8587.JPG
IMG_8588.JPG
IMG_8589.JPG
IMG_8590.jpg
IMG_8591.jpg
IMG_8592.jpg
IMG_8594.jpg
IMG_8595.JPG
IMG_8596.jpg

If Batman hadn't driven in last week I'd of been very interested in this. Great pin. Looks excellent

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Now's your chance guys! Was plenty of people who couldn't get these new not so long back. Hopefully the price without warranty won't put people off. Or does the warranty transfer over?

Now's your chance guys! Was plenty of people who couldn't get these new not so long back. Hopefully the price without warranty won't put people off. Or does the warranty transfer over?
The 2 year warranty is only first owner, not transferable. It is on pinball heavens warranty details on website.

Bringing my for sale thread back on topic..

I may include the colour dmd currently installed for the right price if that's something that is of interest. I was going to keep it for other games, but it can go with it. The original led dmd is safely stored in an antistatic bag currently and can be reinstalled if thats your preference.

Some more pics of the colour dmd screen and backbox boards as requested by a few people

IMG_8598.JPG
IMG_8599.JPG
IMG_8600.JPG
IMG_8601.JPG
IMG_8602.JPG

Back
Top Bottom