What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending.. HUO JJP GnR LE

Jason Catrine

Registered
Hi all,

Having just read the other GnR post and seeing I had missed out on someone offering up a AFMr as a trade for the other GnR, I've decided to stick my one up for trade and see if I can get any decent offers. I'll add pics later on today/tomorrow but as its HUO, its not had a hard life. If nothing comes up then it will be for sale and @BigIan has first refusal on it. *edit* Price is £8500.

I also bought 4 toppers the other week and one of them was for GnR so this can be for sale either with the machine or available seperately. I will need to actually look at my credit card to work out what it actually cost me as it came from Italy and was in Euros but if I say £85 plus postage for now then I think thats gonna be close to what it owes me. Again, i'll add pics later.

I won't add a wish list for what I want except to say HUO is probably a must. I also don't mind if its something cheaper with cash coming my way so feel free to offer up a Stern Pro + cash etc.

Thanks,
Jason.

ps JJP just announced new code is coming in Q2 :)

Last edited:
Some quick pics for now. I’ll move it out the line up and do a full video if anyone is interested.

IMG_5734.jpeg

IMG_5733.jpeg

IMG_5710.jpeg

IMG_5711.jpeg
IMG_5712.jpeg
IMG_5713.jpeg
IMG_5714.jpeg
IMG_5715.jpeg
IMG_5716.jpeg

Some pics of the topper, available for sale separately at £85 plus postage. If you want it to light up, you will need to wire it into a 12v source in the backbox or buy a 12v 2A adapter from Amazon for around £7.

Still looking for a trade for the pin. PM me if you’d like to own a GnR and can offer a good fun game plus cash. Thanks.

IMG_5744.jpeg

IMG_5748.jpeg
IMG_5749.jpeg
IMG_5750.jpeg

IMG_5754.jpeg

Last edited:
Not getting any trade offers so changing this to a for sale post. Still up for a trade if anyone fancies it though.

Price is £8500 or if the topper doesn’t sell separately then i can include that too for an extra £50 which is around half what it cost me (original costs in picture in previous message).

Martin is collecting a pin from me in the next couple of weeks and dropping one off so you could possibly get this quite quickly.

Back
Top Bottom