What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold HS2 the getaway

lozpeters

Registered
Hi all,

I have been toying with the idea of selling my HS2 machine (need to fund for a lathe to make some bits for another project!)

I have had this for a little while and have spent a lot of time cleaning it up, fixing any mechanical issues etc. It is now working fully, supercharger accelerates balls super fast, DMD works great with no issues. Playfield is in great condition with only a little bit of wear around the side of tunnel kick-out hole. I have remade the shift up/down plate so this looks brand new. Backglass is in good condition but is does have 2 areas where the paint has thinned a little but you only notice it when you take the glass out. Remote battery holder installed, this machine as not been tampered with much in its life as it has all the original boards it came with, all of them still have the serial number sicker on them!! (the machine even came with a prototype rom, which I have changed over to L2)

The cabinet is in good condition but the decals are a little faded and has the normal knocks and dings for a 1990's machine

With a bit of time spent on the cabinet and new decals this could easily be a minter machine

I will upload some pictures this evening when I get home from work (cannot upload files on work computer) or if you want them asap I can email them over if you pm me. feel free to ask any questions or if you want to view the machine

Machine located in Bristol

Looking for £1100, I think this is a fair price for a lovely DMD game

Back
Top Bottom