What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available HS

20231226_144918.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly need this gone because its sat in my mums livingroom..
Included is brand new set of side rails (never fitted as i didnt see the point until art was replaced)
Has mostly leds fitted
May have odd couple bulbs out
New rubber kit included also
Viewing is welcome and encouraged but would like it picked up asap
Thank you

Last edited:
Without meaning to be rude, this advert has apparently had zero interest since October, so it's hard to imagine that simply posting that you need it urgently sold is going to help sell it. You probably need to re-think the asking price.

Without meaning to be rude, this advert has apparently had zero interest since October, so it's hard to imagine that simply posting that you need it urgently sold is going to help sell it. You probably need to re-think the asking price.

Hi sorry i removed it last time was listed after a couple of days as i decided to keep hold of it with plans to restore and at that time it had couple of faults knocker didnt work and the tunnel shot, also now included new side rails.

It’s best bang for buck low end DMD game and I’ve no idea why I sold my beauty albeit across the road and can play whenever.
It speaks volumes when I pop to Billy’s who has 7 pins inc TAF, TOM Munsters LE, STLE and others and all I go for it to play HS2.
Just sayin

Time of year and market is why a lot of games are sitting if you want them gone ASAP basically have to give away for next to nothing or just wait it out.

With some of the loopy prices of recent listings on here this is a bonifide bargain on a great game, whoever gets it will be very happy, glws 👍
Echo that, no regrets since buying mine this year, except one of my dogs is scared of the supercharger (i mean....ffs!!! 🤦‍♂️) The asking price offers great value for money. Room to add loads of mods, decals, pinsound and pin2dmd if needed and still be cheap! Glws

came up with switch error 74 (havent looked into it) played it for few hours yesterday and this morning didnt notice any problems

That's fairly normal for Getaway; a report of switch 7,4 'Top Lock' is the result of a number of games going by without starting 3-ball multiball by locking all three balls on the wire track. Once the 'fault' has set in, the software might award multiball more often from the random award, making it more awkward to clear simply during play. Then it may escalate to 7,5 'Mid Lock' as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom