What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold HP ProBook 640 G5 i5/8GB/256 SSD Win10 Brand New Unused £350

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Says it all in the title really but this very capable Laptop is less than half of the retail price and no Black Friday/Cyber Monday could come close.
I currently have 2 of these available now and possibly a 3rd if my sister decides to change her mind as sisters often do.

This is new, sealed and the buyer will be the 1st to switch on and set it up with Win10 pre installed. If you are in the market for a laptop sometime soon bite the bullet now as they really are a no brainier.
It can be registered online with HP to obtain your 1yr warranty or extended further at an extra charge.
It comes sealed as new with manual, charger & leads but please note they are not boxed.

You are more than welcome to collect in person to check them out, drink coffee (alternative beverages also available) and maybe play some pins while here. Otherwise I will carefully pack and send at cost via RM insured which should be around the £15 I guess.

For more info and full rundown click the HP website here and feel free to google as they seemed to be the cheapest I could find online anywhere.

Pm me if interested.

Col

3C741A8A-C91D-4A97-85A5-C4D7F2CA10A4.jpeg

2nd one gone so if any one wants the one put aside for my sister LMK and if she drops me in it’s yours.

Col

Back
Top Bottom