What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to insert a Picture

pinballmania

Site Supporter
Is there an easy way to insert pictures. eg. cut and paste. can only see an option to insert from url.

Go to post a message, hit "more options" bottom right of the box, and at the bottom in the middle is the option "upload a file".... This inserts as either a pic (full Image) or a clickable thumbnail.

The one above is a click able thumbnail. The one below is "full Image" of the same pic...

[attachment=25:pinball_01.jpg]

Paul

Seems straightforward. Not sure why i couldn't work that out for myself.[attachment=26:ukpp.jpg]

So i'm getting the hang of the picture thing, but if i want to post a cutting from a pdf, then i use the camera tool and take a snapshot. I then have to paste this into a word document, then save the pasted image as a graphic to my desktop before uploading it to the forum. Is there a shortcut I'm missing here?

Much better logo here
tongue-1.png
(designed by myself and made miles better by Martin):

[attachment=28:UKPP2.jpg]

pinballmania' date=' post: 1663516 said:
So i'm getting the hang of the picture thing, but if i want to post a cutting from a pdf, then i use the camera tool and take a snapshot. I then have to paste this into a word document, then save the pasted image as a graphic to my desktop before uploading it to the forum. Is there a shortcut I'm missing here?

I use a program called Faststone capture. This will take ANY image on your screen, you crop it as required, and then copy and paste as a new image. Then all you need to do is upload the image. I used it to prepare pics etc for any training courses i write - it;s tiny, seems to work on everything, and above all is nice and simple (it's perfect for me!)

Versions before i think 3.50 were freeware - i'll see if i can dig mine out and post on here sometime tomorrow
smile-1.png

Paul

Back
Top Bottom