What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Strong Is Pinball Glass?

J

James

How Strong Is Pinball Glass?
How strong is pinball glass? UK Pinball forum member AndyDN finds out with just a camera and a pinball.

Continue reading...

There was a video of a guy standing on a sheet of pinball glass a few weeks ago, showing just how far it would bend, but I can't find it. I thought it was on Neil's initial low reflective glass buy, but does anyone have a link?

Sorry, its the link to the site bringint it in, thought I would share far and wide. You know the US loves an Englis accent and some craziness.

You can stand on the glass (when it is in a machine). Next video coming soon ehh James?????

The only time glass has broken (in my experience) is when the edge catches a concreate floor...... or some vandalising thieving barsteward smashes a game on site....

last glass that shattered without hard contact was Transformers at PLAY EXPO. just gentle put glass on floor .. bang

There was a video of a guy standing on a sheet of pinball glass a few weeks ago, showing just how far it would bend, but I can't find it. I thought it was on Neil's initial low reflective glass buy, but does anyone have a link?
Here it is I think but not that glass

I was really hoping for a spectacular smash at the end of that video, even though it would be a bad sign.

Can't you do another video where you fire pinballs at the glass in quick succession using a homemade pinball firing device?

Back
Top Bottom