How Strong Is Pinball Glass?

J

James

How Strong Is Pinball Glass?
How strong is pinball glass? UK Pinball forum member AndyDN finds out with just a camera and a pinball.

Continue reading...

Judderman

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2016
Cheshire
There was a video of a guy standing on a sheet of pinball glass a few weeks ago, showing just how far it would bend, but I can't find it. I thought it was on Neil's initial low reflective glass buy, but does anyone have a link?

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
Alias
James
Sorry, its the link to the site bringint it in, thought I would share far and wide. You know the US loves an Englis accent and some craziness.

Reactions: carl lawrence

Pick Holder

Beta Tester
Jul 18, 2016
Bournville, Birmingham.
You can stand on the glass (when it is in a machine). Next video coming soon ehh James?????

The only time glass has broken (in my experience) is when the edge catches a concreate floor...... or some vandalising thieving barsteward smashes a game on site....

Reactions: James

M4carp

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2019
Pembrokeshire
Alias
David
There was a video of a guy standing on a sheet of pinball glass a few weeks ago, showing just how far it would bend, but I can't find it. I thought it was on Neil's initial low reflective glass buy, but does anyone have a link?
Here it is I think but not that glass

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Sep 3, 2019
Colchester
Alias
DaveTheTrain
I was really hoping for a spectacular smash at the end of that video, even though it would be a bad sign.

Can't you do another video where you fire pinballs at the glass in quick succession using a homemade pinball firing device?