What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often do you play your machines?

Everyday - but I am working to move all my pins into the house - having them at the end of the garden definitely limits playtime.

Cheers
Neil.

Every day without fail, the second I walk in the door at least one gets turned on, played for at least 45 minutes before Julie gets in, then depending on how it's going I'll either carry on playing for another hour or two, or alternatively just have a sneaky game whenever I can sneak away for 10mins.

Most days. I like to set a target score, then keep playing until that score is reached. That could be 6 games or just 1.

I also have an obsession with beating whatever high scores are on the machine when it arrives to me.
The hardest was beating Nick's score of 1.3billion on HS2.
The only one I wasn't able to beat was Jim Lindsay's score of 7.5mill on F14 - I had 3 scores of 7.4mill

mojo's gone.... can't be asked to put the time and effort into it, rather go for the social aspect....we will see :sad:
You need to do what I did Stan. Sell all the old games that you no longer play and get a few newer ones that you haven't played before. That is what I did and it rekindled my love of the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom