What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much are tatty TAFs going for?

Alan Syson

Site Supporter
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpg Bloke local to me wants to buy my TAF for his wifes birthday. Trouble is it's a long time since I did any pinball transactions.

Bad.
No topper.
Bottom line out dmd.
Side rail dinged after being attacked by John Higgins' Hulk in the back of a van.
Has mansion overlay. Was down to bare wood as can still be seen above Festers ear.
Generally tired.

Good.
It's an Addams.
Good boards.
Reliable. Been out on site & numerous shows, was used as the finals machine at the Scottish open 3/4 years ago, never missed a beat.

TIA

Alan.

In the current market it's whatever the buyer wants to pay.
Your machine which I have seen and played I'd put anywhere between £2500 and £2900.
Having said that it could go for more.
The days of me totally restoring a Addams with new Playfield, New plastics, New decals, and much more and having it up for sale for around the £2200 Mark are long gone.
Good luck with the sale.

I'm beginning to feel that they must be made of that rare stuff unobtainium! It will have to stay on the wish list! Far too much for mere mortals!

£2500 private sale would be about right. You might squeeze £2700+ on eBay but then have to pay all your fees

Back
Top Bottom