What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do you (HDY) - Buyer/Seller/Trading Feedback...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Whilst I am not in the habit of making this place more... shall we say Ebay-ish...It's becoming clear to me that in some cases some "reassurance" may be needed to instil a little confidence for newer members (and in some cases the older ones too!).

So to that end, welcome to the "Xentrader". This is only for feedback for items that have been bought/sold/traded on here, and should provide re-assurance to some. It's not to be relied upon as gospel, and much like Ebay is a guide only, however it's a start.

I have thrown together a very quick video to show you how to use it, which is attached.

This is enabled in both the buying/selling forums, and you can also go back and cover older items that have been bought/sold/traded prior to now...

Dont forget we still have the "thanks" thread for anything not bought, sold, or traded :)
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/thank-you.1646/

I would encourage all users on here to use these and also to promote the use of this.

Cheers
Paul

Great idea, it will certainly allow people to quickly see the positive feedback from the group members.
Glad you liked my widget ;).

Great work :)

Of course the other thing i'd encourage people to do is to sign up to a forum like this in the first place and ask questions. I'd have had no clue what to look for when buying a Pinball a few months ago but i've learnt loads from people on here by just reading and asking questions. But having this additional information will hopefully save a few people from getting stung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom