What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How about top 5 games you can't play even if you wanted to?

Holy **** dude you gotta nice lineup there. Apart from the IJ.

Lose that and get a MB and a SS, then perhaps you'll be done.

That is a fantastic kitchen, nice going. Top pins, ignore Dan, he has a glitch when it come to IJ but he is getting therapy.

Thats not my kitchen, thats my garage. we're having a new kitchen fitted and there's no place to store all the new cabinets while it's being done. It's been like that for 3 weeks now, and I reckon another two to go.

I love IJ! One of my favourites to play and a looker as well. (I agree on the MB though).

This one at that price, esp as it's the rarest pin out there........really, come on, I have seen at least 4 for sale in the last 12 months, sorry if you are a forum member and this is your listing but 10k for a MM has put it right on top of my "5 games you can't play even if you wanted to" list
biggrin-1.png

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MEDIEVAL-...eo_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item4d02aea134

Nice Line-up Steve! - That must be SO frustrating! BTW I'm sure that you could squeeze another pin in that row. I'd be getting the tape measure out to check.
smile-1.png

Dreads, that 10K MM on ebay is really taking the pi$$. To the seller if they are on here: If you are going to ask Top Dollar for a pin, here's some tips: How about taking the glass off before taking photos of the playfield. Show us ALL of BOTH sides of the cabinet, and also pictures of the common wear spots around the Merlin scoop, the top lanes and the Moat kick-out. Gold ramps come as standard on a MM BTW.

And another thing, sort that credit dot out... :suspect:

Sorry, I would have spotted it was a garage but there were tasty pins in the picture distracting me.

IJ will be going on my want list.

Calimori' date=' post: 1695084 said:
Sorry, I would have spotted it was a garage but there were tasty pins in the picture distracting me.

IJ will be going on my want list.
IJ rocks, deffo the best widebody IMHO, even better than Popeye

Thats why one mans turd is another mans gem.

i really don't like IJ,but loads do.Same re TZ.

As long as we are happy with what we each have,all is well and good;)

Well said Chris, I feel the same about the JD, there are highly respected members on here who love it but I think it's poo, it's all down to what gets that boat floated.

What are the width dimensions on a wide-body? Are the back boxes the standard size? I only just squeezed the back box for TAF through the kitchen door
sad-1.png

Great news. Time to start planning the kitchen modifications so there can be a second machine in there.

TYHO' date=' post: 1695096 said:
Thats why one mans turd is another mans gem.

i really don't like IJ,but loads do.Same re TZ.

As long as we are happy with what we each have,all is well and good;)

Agreed. I bought an IJ and a friend of mine took it off my hands for 6 weeks to fully shop it before I had even played a game. Mega disappointed when it came back as I just couldn't get into it

"You're all different"

"I'm not"

Glad we don't all crave the same machines or we would have to fight to the death or something. :suspect:

JD is without doubt the best game ever made. cheap as chips to buy and 2 games in 1. super game teaches you how to play multiball and with four flippers you gain the necessary skills to play all tables. (bounce passes are a must). you can stick ya Medieval Madnesses up your chad, I'd rather have 10 Dredds for the same price. I love it so much I'm going to be buried in mine.
smile-1.png

bartron' date=' post: 1695163 said:
JD is without doubt the best game ever made. cheap as chips to buy and 2 games in 1. super game teaches you how to play multiball and with four flippers you gain the necessary skills to play all tables. (bounce passes are a must). you can stick ya Medieval Madnesses up your chad, I'd rather have 10 Dredds for the same price. I love it so much I'm going to be buried in mine.
smile-1.png

No accounting for taste;)

bartron' date=' post: 1695163 said:
smile-1.png

got me thinking tho-plenty of pinheads who are pretty good pin players tend to like JD,IJ and TZ,whereas I do not,yet I am a cack player.Prob summat in that:rolleyes:

Not hugely fond of TAF tho it could grow on me tho

You can all fight over my clunky blue turd soon, ( JD's seem to be clunky for some reason even with flipper rebuilds), I will hawk mine when my next machine arrives, countdown has begun.

pretty good pin players tend to like JD,IJ and TZ,whereas I do not,yet I am a cack player.Prob summat in that

Dunno about that Poi, I like all of those games but I'm sh*t
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom