What's new

Wanted Houdini

Does anyone know what the Houdini sold for at pinfest?
I saw it was up for 5250 obo but still there on sat night with “or trade” then marked sold on Sunday.
Maybe one for the what’s it worth thread I guess.

It's a hard one to value there a lot of pin. I borrowed one for a couple of months. It doesn't come up for sale very often and to replace with a machine with all the toys would be £6k, between 5 and 6 would be my thoughts. Personally it's a £6k machine however with it difficultly level and lack of people actually playing it for any length of time it's undervalued.

Hot Wheels sold for £4900 last week, I'd put Houdini in the same range, plus the one at Pinfest was up for £5250 obo. It may be packed but it isn't a very desirable Pin. As always it's worth what someone will pay.

It's a loaded, well built pin. Undervalued for what you get IMO, but hey ho that's the market for you. Tight shots can be frustrating, never seen a pro playing one, would be an upsetter in a comp.
GLWT search

Col
You should be selling not buying.

good luck with both if you can, most of us have the same problem

Well my good mate and neighbour Billy bought a NIB from Phil at PH.
He paid 5250 for the LE which basicly had Invisiglass, Artblades and Powdercoat.
I personally see it at 5k but alas it’s not for sale.

Edit. @Big Phil @Happypin I’m buying for a mate but the deal will be through myself.
Oh and yes I’m 3 over but can’t decide what to let go 😳

Back
Top Bottom