What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Hotwheels

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Basically a brand new Hot wheels for trade, HUO with less than 60 plays on it. Factory fitted shaker. Will sell for £5750ono or happy to trade ideally for a Hobbit , AFM, Wonka, JP2 but open to others just PM me.

771DC657-AE1B-4F03-BA55-711EFACDCEE0.jpeg

C68E4B88-E838-4AE4-834F-F997187986CC.jpeg

61C8A795-3F2B-461F-B8BC-9718871E4FD1.jpeg

Last edited:
That is a new world record @tyke
Strange isnt it how some games do not gel?
What do you on the look out for ?
yeah I think it’s a record for me 😂

Not really sure what to put in it’s place. Would love a WOZ again but will entertain other offers.

Im sure its a lovely machine, but always seemed an odd theme.

I don’t think it’s a strange theme, as cars and pinball has always gone well together. I think this machine looks amazing and I am looking forward to playing one at some point.

Good luck with the sale, I wish I had something to trade!

Played this over at Tobin’s a few weeks back really good fun , love the animations and the way that integrates with the monster attacks :)
Really great flow , packed as well compared to a stern pro.
GLWS
My young padawan 😂

Will consider a close offer and still open to a PX or trade with cash either way 😀

Decided I’m looking for a trade/PX deal, hit me up with any offers please.

Last bump on this.

I’d also do a 2 for 1 trade on both the Hotwheels and my mint Oktoberfest for an Alien, Big Lebowski or something similar.

LCD in the playfield is such a great idea, but also an obviously good one. Surprised Stern hasn’t done this and I can only assume it’s under a patent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom