What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Hook - The Restoration You've Been Waiting For!

Fantastic work Peter, as always.

Ashamed that my R&B is taking so long; real life keeps getting in the way.

Fantastic work Peter, as always.

Ashamed that my R&B is taking so long; real life keeps getting in the way.

Thank you. Well, don't feel too bad - Hook took me well over a year haha!

Just a quick update for anyone who's got a Hook and thinking of doing a restoration - I now have the decals available as promised earlier in this topic. No need to PM, you can buy them direct from my website at your convenience here: http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/hook-data-east-pinball-cabinet-decals/

I also have the Robocop ones available as previously mentioned.

And as I would like to keep supporting the people on this forum, you can use 10pinballinfo for a 10% discount. :)
Nudge @astyy just in case he suddenly feels like doing a set of cabinet decals for a change instead of re-writing crappy old Bally games ;)

Nudge @astyy just in case he suddenly feels like doing a set of cabinet decals for a change instead of re-writing crappy old Bally games ;)
After painstaking restoring and hand painting my cabinet I don't think so - but good on Pete for producing them. Most exciting on HOOK front is game re-write due imminently so get that ROM burner :thumbs:

I have ROM burning facilities so if anyone needs help, give me a hola!

Any advice on which burner to get? I'm tinkering with the Okaegi Pinball Construction Kit to write custom ROMs for my old Bally games. For now it's a quicker to simulate in PinMAME but one day I'll need to regularly burn my own EEPROMs.

Back
Top Bottom