What's new

Hook Picture Request

Carl Spiby

Registered
Could someone take a picture of the top right pop bumper please, there's a plastic post that was jammed in that looks out of place on ours

Wasn't my first choice of machine, but yes, its brilliantly simple.

I've noticed some weird display anomalies with the second players score when they're not up (e.g. parts of the number missing or 0 displayed), the display itself is fine, bad ribbon?

Probably be better off with a nail and an elastic band wrapped around it.

Anything with pirates is cool but this game is just HIGH TEMPO IN YER FACE NOISE ! One to keep turned down low....

Yes who want's a high tempo pinball machine? They would all be much better if they had some jazz music or a flute solo ;)

The jackpot music is some of the best in pinball.

It seriously is brilliant. It really gets you pumped up while playing the game. I also love the little jingle it does if you get any croc clock bonus at the end of a ball.

Have you played it with the lights out? Has some great flasher sequencing.

Just got to finish fixing a couple of boards and then I can go down to the cabin and photo mine

It seriously is brilliant. It really gets you pumped up while playing the game. I also love the little jingle it does if you get any croc clock bonus at the end of a ball.

Just got to finish fixing a couple of boards and then I can go down to the cabin and photo mine
Lights out is lovely, easy to lose track of the ball though!

I love the skull hurry-up flasher effect too.

I do find it amusing how you were so sure you weren't going to like this pin carl, yet now you can't stop singing its praises :) glad I chose this for my first pin.

Are those boards for my POTO ?

Back
Top Bottom