What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homepin NEW licenced theme & new staff

that is why I used "apparently" and I don't say as much about you mike these days nor homepin but I never understood why in the first place you targeted me..

Well from now on I will not jump into your threads again unless you bring me up, and how about we just call a end to this *** for tat and we both move in our own directions.

I admire your effort and what you have accomplished reproducing so much, it takes alot of determination and effort - all the best Mike

Last edited:
Mike I emailed your company a few times about the AFM board. I have not had a reply.

I also contacted the supplier of the board whom I purchased it from - they told me it was dirty data and I needed a new WPC95 power driver board..... This was the only reply I got from the supplier.

So please do not say I am 'BSing'. If you were that worried about customer relations, you should of DM'ed me and offered to help.

Mike I emailed your company a few times about the AFM board. I have not had a reply.

I also contacted the supplier of the board whom I purchased it from - they told me it was dirty data and I needed a new WPC95 power driver board..... This was the only reply I got from the supplier.

So please do not say I am 'BSing'. If you were that worried about customer relations, you should of DM'ed me and offered to help.
I have never received any messages from anyone regarding the AFM strobe board - EVER! I tire of people spreading falsehoods about me/Homepin which is why I snapped at your comments. If you have indeed tried to contact us about the problem the message was certainly never received.

You are welcome to contact me on either sales@homepin.com or support@homepin.com - both email addresses have been valid for 10 years.

If you are emailing from a 'free' service it might be that your email was blocked from this end? We don't do business on social media sites so you won't find me messaging anyone if they have an issue - that simply isn't professional.

You said in your post that it was Homepin that told you about "dirty data" and that most certainly was never the case - perhaps the agent said that but it didn't come from us.

In any case, I am always happy to resolve any problem with our products so if you have an issue please contact me with the details of the issue and we certainly WILL resolve it for you.

Back
Top Bottom