What's new

Homecoming

Calimori

Staff member
Alias
Calimori
With the house move completed two weeks ago and the garden path cleared, tomorrow my two pinballs on loan come home (TAF and CFTBL). I have missed them as having only one pin in the house got a bit boring, if I wasn't clicking with IJ it was just turned off with no alternatives.
It will be an uphill struggle getting them up the path so if anyone is in the Luton area and wants to come over to help then PM me, the more the merrier as we will get them set up quicker. ;)

I Wish I Could, To Busy in January ;/ Feb might be little better. IJ Turned Off??? Really??? I Cannot Imagine that!!! Thats Good U gonna have better setup now!!!

Congrats on your new place Geoff. It's taken a while to get there by the sounds of it but i'm sure it's great to finally be moved.

Wish I could offer assistance with the setup but it's a bit of a long trek from Lincolnshire. Here's hoping it all goes smoothly. :)

Just a little far to travel for me but good luck in your new house and I hope you get a hand from some kind forum member.
Nothing better than being reunited with your pins after time apart. No tears now.
Will get down at some stage to see your new place and play some silver ball while drinking a beer or two.

Sorry Geoff I'm working tomorrow otherwise I'd have come over for a nose at the new gaff and a couple of games!

It if doesn't happen for any reason I'm off next Friday?

There are two small steps, then a paved up hill path. I am sure the neighbour and me can manage. If not, they will go in the back garage for the night and be rescued on Saturday.
Steve, I don't seem to gave any work next Friday so if you fancied popping over you are welcome. Same to any other forum member and there will be a pin focused house warming party, and it needs warming with these walls and windows. ;)

i just packed Geoff off in his van, creaking under the weight for not two but *four* pins, as he's borrowing two of mine - his gamesroom will jump from 1 to 5 games in less than a day. also gives me a chance to have a clearout of the tiki hut which is so full of junk and empties and assorted randomness, then get recent purchases set up for play. i will soon be selling on my W?D, but then i will probably be on the sniff for new titles.

gif dramatic chipmunk.gif gif dramatic chipmunk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i just packed Geoff off in his van, creaking under the weight for not two but *four* pins, as he's borrowing two of mine - his gamesroom will jump from 1 to 5 games in less than a day. also gives me a chance to have a clearout of the tiki hut which is so full of junk and empties and assorted randomness, then get recent purchases set up for play. i will soon be selling on my W?D, but then i will probably be on the sniff for new titles.

View attachment 4621 View attachment 4622 View attachment 4621

Is that man ****ting as he hits the water??

They are all set up and working. My two babies are home with two foster kids. The house warming party can now happen :).
Thank to Dan for the foster kids, for looking after TAF and CFTBL, and for the help with loading the van.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1388776758.057404.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1388776758.057404.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 42
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1388776787.259971.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1388776787.259971.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 41
Is that man ****ting as he hits the water??

EDITED/removed

The question that should be asked is ....did thousands of young men give their lives in the name of freedom on the blood soaked beaches of Northern France so that future generations could watch a clip of a chap cr*pping in a swimming pool :rolleyes: .Think on soldiers, think on.

Sgt GrizZ, nr Omaha beach, Normandy

Glad you managed to get it done Geoff.... have woken up to the worlds biggest manflu this morning :(

They are all set up and working. My two babies are home with two foster kids. The house warming party can now happen :).
Thank to Dan for the foster kids, for looking after TAF and CFTBL, and for the help with loading the van.
Look at all that space.
Spoiled to what you left behind.
Looks like you and Fintan are in a compertition on who has the best carpet.

Room for at least another five but I will take my time and the whole house is spoiling me fir space.

I am told that was an expensive carpet once. I left it down to protect the wooden floor underneath. We have other carpets that are far just as bad :).

Back
Top Bottom