What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday pinball

The seeker

Registered
5Years
The wife and I are in Zakinthos for s week and I have been keepinga sky eye open as we walk up and down the streets for pinballs to play. Long story short the kids wanted to go into a beer garden to see the animals and low and behold a space station is sat under a make shift roof, slipped straight up and popped a Euro in. Nothing grr lights on no one home game wouldnt fire up tho the displays were fine , well 3 were one was goosed , I told the lady I could fix it as she gave me myeuro back I could fix it , 2 seconds later she came back with the keys, the wrong keys - could access the back box , all was well with the boards n fuses bur couldn’t access the play field so sadly my act of heroics came to an end really I really wish I’d had half an hr to replace the coil sleeves and flipper return springs but sadly not,!

Back
Top Bottom