What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Hobbit Smaug edition for sale 6K

Expired Due to no activity

Adrian Hufton

Registered
Hi folks,
Hobbit Smaug edition for sale, i bought it brand new from Pinball Heaven.
Beautiful machine in as new condition. Has had the upgraded beast springs replaced so no trouble with those and will also come with a set of standard decals should you wish to change the look in future.
Machine is out on loan at the moment from its Christmas outing, currently at Simons house so any pictures required i will contact him and forward on.
Thanks for looking 6k takes it.
Cheers Adie

Bargain! Worth every penny - the new update makes hobbit a cracking game

Glws

Thanks for your comments, yes a beautiful game but i have to loan my machines out for almost half a year and i need cash to fund another project, so something has to give.

Pics added, Jukebox Jim has first refusal and Jamie kowalski second and MSN also showing interest so would get third dibs.
Thanks all for interest donations will follow for WOZ sale and for this if sells.
Thanks to all for interest

A thing of beauty and one hellova deep game IMO.
This was on my radar for a while but I was lucky to nab an LE last month otherwise I would have snapped this up immediately.

Game is packed, compared to a Stern pro!

If I had space would have liked to have given this a go in the home, as the audio and visuals are superb.

Thats the only mark on it where it rubbed against a taf back box bolt when i slid it in to place (yes it was tight) the pics look worse than it is in the flesh but thats it warts n all.
Cheers adie

Great choice - the wife has had two of them and it’s an epic motor:

c7a1307417dcc02f57ec1e23a604b3e0.jpg

7525bdd62b367d3e60afe2010fa184a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So has your first, second and 3rd dibs refused yet, if not il take it the 1st week of March.

Well Daz i got the feeling that before we all go electric why not.
Its a bit of a long story but read it or not..... In October we got a recall notice on Donna's car (yes the 435D Msport convertable XDrive i bought for me and she stole off me) for an EGR cooler check.
I took it in saying i was going to pick it up later that day.
I received a call from Haliwell Jones main agent BMW saying the tool used to test the EGR cooler was broken and could i do without a car until next day when the replacement arrives from Germany.
My answer was jokingly if the car you are lending me is an M2 then no i can't manage but otherwise i guess i can.
Tuesday arrives and still no machine to check the EGR, now i need a car because i have a hospital appointment next morning and Donna is working 2 schemes so i can't lift share.
They reply that they don't have a car and i can't have mine back as it's a safety recall and off the road but they will get Enterprise to pick me up at my house next morning to take me to their depot to get a car.
Wednesday arrives and the Enterprise man knocks the door, takes me to the depot and goes all around the car with his damage identifing tool and informs me any extra damage on it when i bring it back is £250 a pop.
Donna is lucky enough to be using my car and what do you ask is my ride? going from a remapped 535d Msport and a 435D msport i am now in a Vaxhaull Corsa!!
0 to 60 is a calander to measure, not a stopwatch but i think hey, i get mine back tomorrow.
Get to work and recieve a call from Gareth the workshop manager that the tool has finally arrived....... with the wrong camera attached so is no use but not to worry, another is on the way from Germany.
Next day i get another call from Gareth, the tool has arrived and we checked your EGR and unfortunately it is one of the faulty ones.No worries says i, it's only 10.30am, you will have that swapped for 4.30pm won't you?
Unfortunately not, we don't have any in stock.
Really???? a recall from October and not one on the shelf?????
We can only order one in when we find a faulty one, from Germany....... how long i ask....... 3 weeks he says...... three weeks!!!!!!! i ask........ well i want another car because that Corsa is the biggest pile of uncomfortable crap i have ever driven!!!
Sorry we don't have any cars and neither do Enterprise..... WHAT!!!!....i say, that's like me phoning McDonalds and them telling me they haven't got any burgers!!!!
So i am now driving a Corsa for 3 weeks until we get Donna's back and she has mine because she couldn't possibly drive it as it uses a stick think to change the gears things!
So i started looking, test drove one at Evans Halshaw fords, fell in love, had to have the LCI version, found one and put the deposit down.
So basically it's all Gareth's fault!!

Hey Adie, my car went in yesterday for exactly the same thing! Guess what? Yes mine has the leaking EGR cooler and mine is the type that is on worldwide backorder!
They told me it could be up to six bloody weeks!
They said I can't have my car back due to safety reasons. Can I get their courtesy car back and they'll send me home in a taxi:mad:.
They said Enterprise will ring and arrange a rental car. They did ring me but I'm still waiting for them to find me a decent car. I asked for a Range Rover Sport but for some reason they said I can't have one??
Put your foot down with a firm hand and tell them you want an equivalent model! Or complain to BMW.
Cheers
Garry

Yeah, make sure you do complain about it and get a decent car from them or a decent deal on the M2 atleast!

Not buying it from main dealer, wouldn't touch them with a yard stick! Just been on to Gareth and he said still no idea of a date, wiped the floor with him and basically asked when does acceptable length of time become not acceptable, he said all he can tell me is customers have had there cars their for the same recall since December!! But dont despair, I have kicked up enough to get another car from Enterprise, a Renault Kadjar or Nissan Quashqui..... oh and Gary, I asked why I couldn't have a big Merc or something better and he said BMW dont allow them to give those out because they are competitive competition to the BMW you have in for repair!!!!! Honestly, I couldn't make this up. Go on trust pilot and look how many are in the same boat, loads...... oh and by the way, I emailed the whole soap opera to BMW UK and didn't get a response other than the thanks for contacting us, we will reply in a couple of days. I will unleash the kraken and Donna will go in and explode in their show room.....should get big hits on social media for that one! Lol

Last edited:
Or buy something old like we do with pins and they never depreciates :thumbs:

Ive wasted fortunes on cars over the years but these two have only appreciated in value and I get the rush of speed from my bikes nowadays

I tried but couldn't see any cars?

Back
Top Bottom