What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hobbit & Ghostbusters launch at TILT! 30th April

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Hi All.

Just to let you know, Ghostbusters and The Hobbit will join the permanent line up at Tilt from this Saturday! We are also adding some classics to the link up Party Zone, STTNG, Baby Pac, and soon MB, CV.

GB will be swapped for GB Premium when available :)

Phil

Bean meaning to visit when in the area... now there's an incentive to drive down. :D

It was well worth the visit anyway, even just for the excellent beers available :)

Will try and get there again at some point, no idea when though

Why not get a train instead? Only 2 mins from New Street - plus you'll be able to drink. Win Win.

Me likey! I would travel there by train due to how close Tilt is from the train station but it's not very likely because at Birmingham, train prices skyrocket like crazy.

Is anyone from the Weston-super-Mare group going by any chance?

Just got back from TILT. Spent an afternoon there and I would highly recommend it. I live in Wolverhampton so not too far to go.
I counted a total of 15 tables. Two out of action (batman and judge dredd)

TAF, MM, iron man, the hobbit, Star Trek stern and TNG, party zone, ghostbusters, cirqus Voltaire, whoa Nellie, Star Wars and two I can't remember right now.

Good atmosphere, friendly staff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah yes, getaway in the basement and GoT upstairs. I'd partaken in their craft beers for the afternoon. I'm surprised I recalled as many as I did !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom