What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HMV Newcastle

jonathan

Site Supporter
From tomorrow they will have a JP, TFTC, T3 and X Men on site! They just doubled the amount of pins on location in Newcastle :D

Slightly disappointed as they nearly got an AC/DC but it went to HMV Aberdeen instead

A Magneto LE X Men no less

Apparently Glasgow HMV are due to get a Metallica anyday now too. Think they have a Avengers Hulk and SM amongst others currently

Yeah, I think he cycles his machines too which is good. Going to take my bike over there today with a pocket full of change

Aww man. I sure do hope these pins make the M'bro HMV or i'm making a drive!....

Even more reason for you to mention her then!!! (Oops - that's me off Jonathans Xmas card list lol!!!) ;)

If she ever gets bored Jonathan, I'm all the man she'll ever want. Here's a self portrait I took earlier.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383060848.080927.jpg

;)

The rumours are true!

I took advantage of a sunny winters day to take the bike into town and have a few bashes in ST

img.photobucket.com_albums_v640_spartanheed_null_zpsa83c49db.jpg
img.photobucket.com_albums_v640_spartanheed_null_zpsa6ad601c.jpg
img.photobucket.com_albums_v640_spartanheed_null_zps3a9c5993.jpg
img.photobucket.com_albums_v640_spartanheed_null_zps123030e6.jpg

Being brutally honest, I was bored ****less after 3 credits and spent the rest of my time in TFTC

Ill

How come I've never been in a hmm with pins I take it it's not a chain wide thing?

Paisley pinball are in Scotland, so I would think most of the HMV's he supplies will be up north. I'm going to Newcastle next week so i'm deffo going to play those pins!

In Newcastle for the night with work, though I'd pop into HMV to play some pinball. Didn't know which HMV had the tables so rang the Metro Centre to be told that neither store has them since being refitted.

Just posting this so if anyone is heading out to the shops for a day and hopes to escape for a bit you'll be out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom