What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold High Speed working but with some issues

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
I brought this as a project and have got it most of the way but I have run out of time and space so as many will know something has to give

The Good
  • Starts and plays a game
  • Beacon is present
  • Top side of playfield has been stripped completely and everything cleaned
  • The playfield is in good condition for a machine of this age with a couple of areas of wear shown in the photos
  • New rubbers
  • New star posts
  • New plastic nuts
  • New 44 bulbs fitted to the GI
  • Back glass is in great shape and I have cleaned and protected it with triple thick
  • The entrance to the ramp had a split in it but I have closed this up and applied fiberglass to the rear so it will never have problems again
The Bad
  • The front and back legs don’t match
  • The displays are ok but on the ball in play one there are 2 segments (not whole digits just one of the lines) that don’t seem to work. You can see this on the 0 in the picture of the back glass
  • The right hand GI is out on the playfield. All the lights in the back box work
  • There are 3 plastics missing. A forum member has offered to scan them for me so Retro should be able to make them for you. I'm sure they will turn up on ebay as well.
That’s it I think. I would ideally have taken £800 for it but we can go for £750 after haggling!

Any questions please drop me a message.

11.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

As per above missing plastics

My high speed is about to be stripped and all plastics scanned for prosperity. The scans will be available on request as per any of my other scans

Back
Top Bottom