What's new

Wanted High quality photo of the back of a Medusa backglass

Courtney Blush

Never enough space.
Alias
Courtney
I want to create a mask for a Medusa translite, can someone photograph one for me please in the best resolution they can? Even in sections would be fine...

Kindest wishes

Courtney x

I want to create a mask for a Medusa translite, can someone photograph one for me please in the best resolution they can? Even in sections would be fine...

Kindest wishes

Courtney x
Courtney, give me a heads up tomorrow at about 3:36 and I will take some for you. :thumbs:

Cheers Andrew. The Transite looks amazing.. but of course no mask means no Match, Tilt, Ball in play, shoot again or game over....

IMGP5958.JPG
IMGP5959.JPG
Hi Courtney,

This is the best I can do. If they are any good and you want the originals PM me :)

Matt.

DSC_0052.jpg
DSC_0053.jpg
DSC_0054.jpg
DSC_0055.jpg
DSC_0056.jpg

Pinball info having a funny 5 mins, posting all the pictures upside down. I turned one 180 degrees before uploading it and it was still the same way up on here... go figure :rolleyes:

I've no idea if they're high res enough or what you're looking for.

Attachments

• DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 14
this seems like a great idea courtney,I was toying with the idea of doing a similar thing for my gorgar,the trouble is all the images on the web are either off at an angle or show reflection in the mirrored parts

The hardest part is the rear mask as it doesn't photograph well and without it you lose all of the wording for the Match, High Score to Date etc...

12674849_958905377492060_1630232500_o.jpg
12874368_958905444158720_1841097264_o.jpg

These are a couple of shots of the new translite, held up to the light of the window.

I havent cut out the score windows yet. It would always be better to find an original glass if you can though,

as for Gorgar. Try and find a pinball book with a production image, or maybe from the original flyer then scan it as stupid resolution....

Back
Top Bottom