What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there. I’m a super Mario collector and I love the super Mario pinball machines

Dm16

Registered
Alias
Dan
Hi there. Pleased to meet everyone. I’m a super Mario collector. I am very interested though in the super Mario pinball machines. I have been after them both for over 13 years. A few years ago. I bought the super Mario bros mushroom world which is really rare. I’m still after the original super Mario bros pinball machine and I’ll hopefully find it one day.

Attachments

• IMG_9060.jpeg
    IMG_9060.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 60
The HMV in Edinburgh had a Super Mario pinball at Christmas but it’s now been swapped out… if you can find the operator they might want to sell (assuming they took it out cos it wasn’t earning enough)?

SMB is two a penny compared to mushroom world. patience is all that is needed.

my bit of Mario is a bit larger than a pin

mario twin.jpg

The HMV in Edinburgh had a Super Mario pinball at Christmas but it’s now been swapped out… if you can find the operator they might want to sell (assuming they took it out cos it wasn’t earning enough)?
Wow really. I must ring them and find out

Super Mario pinball just came up on ebay if you're still looking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom