What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all!

Martin

Site Supporter
Martin from Manchester here. Sad to say that the reason I'm here is to bow out of pinball ownership by selling my Gottlieb Egg Head.

My interest in pinball started back in the 60s, when I lived in Southport, with many arcades nearby in which to exercise my flipper fingers. Gottlieb machines were everywhere.

Years later, living in Manchester, the opportunity arose to purchase the Egg Head. Somehow I managed to get it up two flights of stairs into our attic flat, where it absolutely dominated the tiny living room.

We moved house, and Egg Head moved with us. Children came along, space was needed, so the machine was dismantled and consigned to the cellar, where it has remained.

And now I'm selling it. Sad to see it go, but it deserves a new life, which means treating it to more expert attention than I can give it. I hope someone here can find a place for Egg Head and start a new chapter with him!

Edit: I forgot to mention that it's listed in the For Sale forum, with pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom