What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

H3RBSKI

Site Supporter
Hey guys, thought id introduce myself as im new here. Only found this forum a few days ago but im a huge pinball fan. I currently only own a Vpin that i built 3 years ago based off of a williams wide body cab but now im looking at getting a machine or 2 (space dependant) Im a 36 year old guy from the west midlands and often visit Tilt in brum and electric circus in Nuneaton. Been saving up for a while now to buy my first real pin so will be constantly on the look out in the for sale section. Fave pins: Attack from mars, Cactus canyon reloaded, Sten Jurassic Park, Guadians of the galaxy, ACDC and metallica. although i do enjoy many others these are just the "will buy if i can list" lol

Welcome aboard @H3RBSKI , I’m sure you will get loads of help on your pinball adventure from forum members.
Don’t forget that pinballs multiply rapidly and when you get the bug you will soon run out of space to put them.

Back
Top Bottom