What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help With Pinball Price To Sell

DJ5376

Registered
Hi

Im wondering if anyone would be able to help. I moved to a new house a few months back and the owner left 2 pinball machines from his collection as he was downsizing.
Star Trek -tng - fully working good condition
Scared Stiff - powers on lights up but have been told requires a new solenoid but good condition
Im looking to sell them as I am not a pinball fan but I have no idea how much these machines are worth.
I have attached a few photos and would be grateful if anyone could spare a few moments for a rough valuation, perhaps even be interested or point me to where I may be able to sellDSC_0877.JPG DSC_0877.JPG DSC_0895.JPG DSC_0901.JPG DSC_0886.JPG DSC_0889.JPG DSC_0898.JPG DSC_0900.JPG .
Thanks in advance for any help

Firstly, you're the envy of everyone to inherit a house with 2 awesome pinball machines in. Nice score!!

A fully working good condition STTNG is going to be worth £1800-£2k

A good nick SS is gonna be worth about £2200 as it needs a bit of repair. Could be less depending how drastic the repair is. When working expect to get in excess of £2.4k these days.

Pricing is subjective though. That's my opinion, others will differ.

You'll sell them on here no problem.

Good luck with it. Whereabouts in the country are you mate

Thanks so much for your reply.
Im based in Essex
Sadly the machines are wasted on me
Lets hope I can get them to a good home with someone who will appreciate them

Thanks again

They're worth £20 each....I'll give £50 for both ;).

Just kidding....you've already found the best place to sell them. You could try the yahoo group too.

You will have no problem shifting those on here if they are priced right, both sought after machines.

Wish I had that kind of luck, the previous owner needs his head testing leaving those behind :cuckoo:

Shame Scared Stiff isn't working, you'd love it. Reckon Gaz has hit the nail on the head with pricing. Good luck with them.

cool find.
i'd be interested in scared stiff when you sort out what you want for it.
cheers,
shaun.

Sean

I've been offered 2000 subject to playfield being in good condition which I believe it is
but as i have said from the start these have been left by previous owner and I have no knowledge.
I have took a ton of pictures if you want me to forward them somewhere
Cheers
Debbie

Sean

I've been offered 2000 subject to playfield being in good condition which I believe it is
but as i have said from the start these have been left by previous owner and I have no knowledge.
Cheers
Debbie

Sorry Shaun..apols

Think Gaz has pretty much valued them right. You should be looking at about 4 grand - nice little moving in bonus:)

Sean

Cheers
Debbie

£2000 is a couple of hundred more than i would offer with all the unknowns about the machine.
thanks,
shaun.

Back
Top Bottom