What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with odd part on Banzai Run

CrisUK

Registered
Hi,

Almost done with a playfield swap on Banzai Run, there is a pin in the bottom left corner of the lower playfield. The pre-drilled hole is too large to take the original pin.

I'l like to find a similar solution used in the upper playfield of a long screw and a metal sleeve, but I can't find any parts like this where ever I've looked.

Anyone got a suggestion of a good solution? It's a tiny detail but seems a shame to miss it on a brand new playfield!

Cheers

Cris
IMG_5568.jpgIMG_5569.jpg

So trying to replicate the Freestyle playfield upper right pin in the kickback outlane corner? Let me have a look.

So trying to replicate the Freestyle playfield upper right pin in the kickback outlane corner? Let me have a look.

Yes.

Not sure what the pin actually does in the kickback corner, played a good few games on it now and I don't think it's really needed for anything?

My thought was it positioned the ball in the correct spot? But it works fine with nothing there at the moment.

But for the sake of completeness I'd like to put something back there.

Cheers

Cris

Back
Top Bottom