What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help on Molex connector

zxspectrum16k

Site Supporter
After some help on Molex connectors. I am fixing up a World Cup Soccer and have managed to get all the lights back working and do LED conversion. But several of the Molex connectors in the backbox have seen better days. So I prefer to replace them.
Am I correct in thinking I need a .156 INCH 12 POSITION FEMALE (I was just going to get a few 12-position connectors and cut them down as needed.)
its J21 that I want to do and needs 11 positions (in the pic)

Also can anyone recommend a place to source the connectors from (both plastic and metal parts)? , will deliver quite fast.

I am following @stumblor video for how to crimp Molex cables. THANKS :) . I am picking up the tools suggested.

Attachments

• IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 4
We have various ones in stock I should have 11/12 in I’ll get those added to the website tommrow

You can find the current ones we have here

All in stock items shipped same day on tracked 24

After some help on Molex connectors. I am fixing up a World Cup Soccer and have managed to get all the lights back working and do LED conversion. But several of the Molex connectors in the backbox have seen better days. So I prefer to replace them.
Am I correct in thinking I need a .156 INCH 12 POSITION FEMALE (I was just going to get a few 12-position connectors and cut them down as needed.)
its J21 that I want to do and needs 11 positions (in the pic)

Also can anyone recommend a place to source the connectors from (both plastic and metal parts)? , will deliver quite fast.

I am following @stumblor video for how to crimp Molex cables. THANKS :) . I am picking up the tools suggested.

Fantastic just what I was looking for

We have various ones in stock I should have 11/12 in I’ll get those added to the website tommrow

You can find the current ones we have here

All in stock items shipped same day on tracked 24
any luck with the 11/12 pin ones @David retro on the site to order

Back
Top Bottom