What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed on where to connect topper on my Dialed in.

Pie Man

Registered
5Years
Just purchased a topper from Tilt Topper, can some one help me located the best and correct point to connect it to. I assumed it needs a 12volt supply.
Thanks Simon

Hi Paul
Thanks it looks like I need a 12volt splitter going off that link you sent.
Any ideas where I can get one?
Thanks Simon

I think @myPinballs might sell them also but don’t see them on his site

Would also have thought you should have got one with the topper ?

I have fit a topper to di some time ago and don’t think I had to fit a splitter look around the left side in the backbox and see how if there is a spare connector make sure it’s the correct voltage though before plugging in

Hi Chris yes there are two connections in that area as you say. But the link Paul R sent me explains these don’t work, the guy has used a splitter higher up and connected into the feed for the LED strip above in the back box.

Anyone got a decent picture of what needs making here?? I am happy to try and solve this but i dont know what needs making. Is it just a basic Y type splitter cable?

My 12v/5v mod power boards are not for this type of use really. They are for powering external mods on your wpc/wpc-95 games and saving your driver board from an early demise!

Thanks Jim looks perfect, please pm me your payment details and let me know what I owe you.
Thankyou

Thankyou Jim, your part came today. All works perfect.👍👍👍

Attachments

• 834E26E7-7AD0-4867-9405-B48420922A6D.jpeg
    834E26E7-7AD0-4867-9405-B48420922A6D.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom