What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help from a Genesis owner

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Howdy

For the life of me I can’t get my Genesis to award an extra ball. I have a manual and I’ve tried all dip switch settings which mention extra balls.

Would a Genesis owner who has extra balls switched on and working please send me some close up pics of your dip switch banks. I’ll try and replicate it on mine.

Many thanks
Gaz

Extra balls work on mine but it's packed away in storage ATM. Have you got switch 28 Novelty set to normal?

Basically you want the last 5 dip switches set to on (numbers 28-32).

If it doesn't work then try reflowing the dip switch and test the tracks for continuity.

If this is any help (which is debateable), do 80B games have the same feature as 80A ones, where the option switches are read and the settings found are then shown on the display during one of the tests in 'hexadecimal' (0 to 9, and A to F) form, for blocks of four individual switches? i.e. each 8-switch package is shown as two digits, with all Off for a group of four as '0', and all On as 'F'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom