What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! HELP! BLACK KNIGHT PARTS REQUIRED..........

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Hi all,
I have been a plonker! Took off the two spinner link arms, (one for the spinner one for the mystery ramp). To give them a polish.
Stashed them somewhere and cannot find them anywhere!? (Duh!).......
This is for my own machine(thankfully) not a customers. Keen to get this workingas its been tombstoned for over a decade and we want to play it!
Know it's a long shot but has anyone got two link arms or know where I can get some outside of the USA ...this is the part I am talking about...
The originals I lost were brass and they polished up a treat...the replacements are not .......but never mind...W.H.Y. THANKS AGAIN K.
IMG_3492.JPG

Hi all,
I have been a plonker! Took off the two spinner link arms, (one for the spinner one for the mystery ramp). To give them a polish.
Stashed them somewhere and cannot find them anywhere!? (Duh!).......
This is for my own machine(thankfully) not a customers. Keen to get this workingas its been tombstoned for over a decade and we want to play it!
Know it's a long shot but has anyone got two link arms or know where I can get some outside of the USA ...this is the part I am talking about...
The originals I lost were brass and they polished up a treat...the replacements are not .......but never mind...W.H.Y. THANKS AGAIN K.
View attachment 74194

This the same one keith? https://www.pinballshop.nl/playfield-parts/wire-gates/wire-form-spinner-arm-bend-90/ Im gonna order a couple bits off here tonight if you want me to add them

Wow! Fantastico!....mio amico........grazie molto .....
Or in other words....cheers rudi me ole mucker!
Yes please ..let me know what I owe you dude......k. Very kind.

Back
Top Bottom