What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

TeaPea

Site Supporter
Hi everyone,
thought I would post and say hello, don't know how I hadn't found this forum earlier,
I currently have 4 pinball machines,
- sega star wars trilogy
- sega south park
- williams congo
- williams funhouse

Looking to get rid of the two segas and have some more williams machines as i prefer them,
Cheers! Tom

Hi and welcome,

I'm sure you'll be able to find buyers for both the Segas easily enough, stick some photos up in the for sale section - far better than ebay:thumbs:

Did you get my message, Tom?
If you don't know how to use the PM system here, which is a bit unusual ('start a conversation' and 'upload a file') or if you prefer, you can always use my email for the South Park negotiations.

Dan (danielbradford@doctors.org.uk)

Can you see a red number next to the envelope icon up in the top right corner? That's your messages. I might have ballsed it up though, I'm quite good at that.

You attach pictures by clicking on 'upload a file' then choose the 'full image' option unless you want to save space as it makes the pics easier to see. Pics and gifs rock my world, they're one of the main ways this forum beats the old yahoo group hands down.

I also use my phone to surf this place, with an app called Tapatalk which allows you to upload pics too. It's not the best app - used to be way better before they started messing with updates etc - but it's still good.

Cool, where abouts in East Yorkshire are you?
And Ripon isn't that far, not many congos around, I love congo, definitely a keeper!
Dan I didn’t get your message, I will email you though. Tom

Sorry I misread, Riccall is not far at all yeh, I have a friend who lives there.
haha, indeed, Amy is a bit annoying, but I don't get the Amy mode thing very often anyway as I'm not that good at it!

Back
Top Bottom