What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, possibly returning to pinball

mappy24

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian
Hi everyone,

Figured I'd sign up here after lurking for a few weeks (particularly on the for sale section ;))

I don't currently own any machines, but I used to own a TAF, TZ and Shadow in my two bedroom bachelor pad. Typically, marriage and house moves meant that the machines had to go, it was a joint decision (honest) because we really needed the money at the time.

Here's a pic of the lineup before they were all sold off :sad:

i.imgur.com_d3LzKY0.jpg

However, we've just moved house and I've now got the space for a pin again, maybe not immediately but perhaps at some point in the near future.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello.

Cheers
Ian

Welcome Ian. Looks like you had a nice lineup pre-marriage - Any preferences as to the next "first" table?

Welcome Ian. Looks like you had a nice lineup pre-marriage - Any preferences as to the next "first" table?

Not really, I guess budget will dictate what I get. I was very tempted by the Rocky and Bullwinkle that appeared for sale the other day but managed to resist the temptation for now! The problem is that I'll probably be looking for a couple of arcade cabs too so I might end up buying those first.

Welcome aboard/ back @mappy24 !

Please tell me you have an original Mappy machine ! :D Massive fans of Mappy here at GrizZ HQ, my good lady wife can put up monster scores on my 60 in 1 cab .

Mappy is the man ! :clap::clap:

View attachment 22443

Haha, actually, no I don't, but it was a favourite of mine many years ago, hence the name!

Welcome aboard

That was a superb three game collection, but then again, I am biased.

Hi Ian. Fellow Scot here too. That's some lineup in the pic! Good luck getting back into it.

Ian, don't know if your interested but the Scottish Pinball League has just had its first meeting yesterday next is in January. It was my first time, enjoyed it and got to play a range of tables I've not played before along with meeting like minded people. Don't want to give out names ect as I'm new to the League. If you want details drop me a pm, but I found it fun and useful getting to talk about pinball to others that know more about pinball than I do.

Hi Ian, Welcome to the forum. I'm new around these parts too (it's a great place) such a helpful bunch. I purchased a TAF just last month, great game. How does twilight zone play in comparison do you remember?

I think I know you from some of the arcade forums (Jamma+ & UKVac?)

Back
Top Bottom